Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Blowout sale

This weekend was the infamous Goodwill 50% off sale, and at the outlet stores it's called the Blowout Sale, which is really just twenty cents off per pound. Today wasn't exactly a nerds dream come true, but I did happen to find some really good stuff. But for everything I bought I paid less than three dollars total, so I can't complain.


Starting from the top left and working my way chaotically downward, I got: a Commodore C8 calculator, a Mr. Potato Head Darth Vader helmet, N64 box (empty), Nascar Racing 2003 Season, Gameboy shaped cellphone cover, a Corvette Micro Machine(s), Blaster Master for the PS1, Marvel Superhero Squad for the Wii, a rigid shell case for my 2DS, a set of game dice, a case for Battle Arena Toshindin (the game was there, Not for Resale AND was shattered...) and Nintendo Game and Watch Octopus.

Yep, all that stuff cost me less than three dollars at a cost of seventy nine cents per pound. Things didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped, but it was the blowout sale, so it's to be expected. I'm looking forward to spending time with the cool stuff I bought as well as the next trip to the outlet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment